Posts in NEW ART&CULTURE
WHERE A RICH EDUCATION BEGINS

PLC Sydney was established in 1888 after the Presbyterian Church purchased land in Croydon from the well-known retailer Anthony Hordern of Hordern Pavilion fame. The school was originally set up for 33 girls and grew until the current site was purchased in 1891. For over 129 years, PLC Sydney has been among the top ranking schools in the state.

Read More